Monday, April 7, 2008

Another Month Gone!

I have managed to get a few more pages finished in my journal but it's slow going. The kids are really eating into my scrapping time, not to mention DH. With spring being here and the weather warming up it's hard to want to camp out in a garage even with the itch to work on the kids baby books. Magdalene is almost 3 months old and it's fun to spend time with her now. James is chilling out about loosing my attention to his "baby sister" and life is a little easier. What I need is a day with no baby and about 300 pictures. LOL Course that won't happen for a few years, the no baby part anyways. I think I'll try to focus on getting everything cleaned back up and organized since my work space looks like a tornado when through it. Between a little shopping, getting a new car, and DH borrowing a table, it's not in any condition to inspire a few hours of work. All that being said, I have set a goal to work on for the rest of the year. I would like to get 75% of my pregnancy journal finished. I would like to get 2 12" x 12" set of pages done for both kids finished each month. Now some local store needs to carry some decent solid card stock and some of the embellishments I want so I don't have to waste time searching the net for them! ROFL A woman can dream, I guess.



A picture of my little man getting his first haircut. I spent a full day searching the net to find anything to go on a scrap page. I found a sweet poem but not much else.









This is a sweet shot of my little baby bunny. She didn't seem to mind wearing the ears. I couldn't believe how much I had to stretch the headband out to make them fit.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

one day all you'll have to do is reach out and the papers, card and embellies you need will be right there...... how's that for a dream! :)

The kids are soooo cute, loooove the bunny ears!